Hotel and Restaurant Services
Course Description : This two-year program is designed to provide the students the knowledge, skills and attitudes on the basic principles and techniques on Hotel and Restaurant Operation. It is designed to High school graduates. A diploma holder of Hotel and Restaurant Operation performs related job in the Hotel and Restaurant set-up can be assigned in different operational access and other areas of interest, observing establishing rules and techniques.
COURSE OUTCOMES : Upon completion of this program, the student shall be able to:
1. Apprehend the knowledge, skills and attitude requires in understanding the functions and procedure of hotel operation for front and the back of the house department.
2. Prepare and cook different classes of food applying the principles learned.
3. Demonstrate skills on performing in the Food and Beverage operation and related areas.
4. Apply knowledge, skills, and attitudes on the basic principles and techniques of hotel housekeeping.
5. Apply knowledge and skills in Front Office operation and appropriate strategies in order to render the guest with excellent service.